2009年9月20日 星期日

Car Camping

I love car camping. First of all, no heavy packing and long hiking involve, which is the best part. Also, we can stock up our car and bring more than enough food, cloth, and blankets. So, we can sleep warm in the cool night, eat well for the meals, and take easy hike around the camp ground.

This is new spot to us. It’s so close that we can get ready and got there in half hour. The camp ground is flat and nicely surround by Pine trees and Aspens. If I knew we can do camping this easy and convenient, I probably won’t have those tough hikes in the past couple years.

We had very nice camp fire, with drink on hand, and nice conversation. When we all felt tired, it was almost midnight.

I am always amazed by the AZ sky. I looked the sky, which always have so many stars, and said “I bet we can see shooting starts if we pay attention on the sky”. Soon as I finished my sentence, we saw a shooting star! Such a nice surprise!

Well, right now is very fall like weather. It is only 40s at night but can be 70s during the day. Next day, we had short walk after a nice breakfast. It was very relaxed walking in the forest.

We all know that we will visit here again in the future.


--- Pine tree turns bright red from sunset.



--- Waiting to have a morning tea.



--- Someone made a shelter on the rocks.



--- This is my favorite picture from this trip.











2 則留言:

SHU-CHIN 提到...

別忘了 有空要去幫我拍張變色的照片

DJJ 提到...

會的.
昨天去山上,葉子還沒什麼變色-可能快了,現在晚上還蠻冷的吔.