2009年7月3日 星期五

Chicago summer time

I couldn’t remember how long ago I visited Chicago in the summer. But I remember that we went to an outdoor free concert in the park. It was a very nice afternoon. And the best part was Chicago Symphony performed at that afternoon.

It has been so long that I wanted to visit Chicago in the summer time again. Chicago is a very charming city – Lots of tall and modern buildings; but at the same time, there are lots of classic buildings mixing in it. I enjoy riding on the street and looking at the buildings – they are all different with very “Chicago style” character. Anyway, you can see lots of detail touches in every corner.

The best part of visiting Chicago in the summer time is there are so many activities for you to do. This time, I went to “Taste of Chicago”, an outdoor free concert in Millennium Park, a historical pub, the zoo, restaurants, and of course, the Chicago style deep dish pizza. We tried very hard to squeeze as many activities as possible in the very short time. It was so fun.

---The Chicago River



---7-11



---Apartment in the City



---Outdoor Coffee shop




---Buildings near Millennium Park






沒有留言: