2010年3月26日 星期五

Shutter Island

“Shutter Island” has been in the theatre for weeks. From the trailer I had watched, I felt that the movie might be too dark. I asked people, who saw the movie, how do they like it, and I haven’t got anyone expressed that they love the movie. But from the bits I saw at theatre checks, I was getting curious about the story.

Since I was going to screen “Hot Tub Time Machine” last night, I went earlier to watch “Bounty Hunter”. When I came home after midnight, I felt wasted 4 hours on stupid movies.

Tonight, I went to “Shutter Island” without any expectations. Just last night, I was thinking that there are too many dump movies out there. However, tonight I left the theatre with satisfaction.

Lots people love Leonardo. Well, until today, I truly agree that he is a great actor. Also, I like the way the movie was filmed. For some reason, this movie reminded me “The Lovely Bone.”
I am glad that I decided to watch this movie.

沒有留言: