2010年3月21日 星期日

Saturday Breakfast

Saturday morning, I felt like to make some delicious wafer breakfast. I cut up bananas and strawberries, and I had blueberry yogurt ready. The combination of fruits looked so beautiful so I decided to take some pictures.

Certainly, the wafer on my plate looked so nice that would be the picture on my blog. When I was taking the picture, my dear husband had an objection! He believed that his plate looked better, and it should be the picture for my blog.

So, I have to put both pictures here.

Which picture looks nicer to you? Fruit on top or yogurt on top?

---getting ready for breakfast



---He put yogurt on top of fruits



---I put fruits on top of yogurt



Please vote!

5 則留言:

Gleaner 提到...

Yours looks nicer. :) And I like your lasagna, too. It looks delicious!

DJJ 提到...

YES!!

匿名 提到...

Yours looks better--Assessment done.
Dongmei

歐貓桑 提到...

3!!!

DJJ 提到...

呵呵呵.
我跟董仔說有票了,他說"是投給我吧"...
我把照片叫出來給他再看一次,我們看著他的煎餅照忍不住大笑,哦,看起來不好吃吧. 再一次打擊了他的信心!