2009年11月14日 星期六

This is it

When I play movie, I need to check theater each show. I need to check the screen and make sure the film shows properly. I have to look at the screen, despite what type of movie is showing.

I don’t like to watch scary movie. A couple weeks ago, “Saw VI” was showing. I have no idea what the movie was. When I did the screen check, I saw the most disgusting killing scene. I feel sick when I was out.

Anyway, I have never been a Michael Jackson’s fan. But I do think his MTVs are outstanding. When “This is it” came out, I wasn’t plan to watch it. However, I saw bits of the movie from my screen check. He is so professional in each scene, which made my wanted to see the whole movie.

So, I went. And this is a great movie.

Watching his dancing and singing, I forgot he was 50 years old. His every movement is so attractive on the stage. I don’t think any future singers are able to achieve his achievement. It's the first time I feel that he waste past 10 years not to perform on the stage. it's a waste of his talent and a loss of audiences.

It is the first time, I agree with “kind of pop”. He is a truly artist.

2 則留言:

Ching 提到...

我是在麥克傑克森死了之後第一次看他的表演。因為有人在FB上波了他的影音檔,就給他點來看,沒想到,在看的當時,我被他的歌聲和舞步所吸引,很認真地看/听完一首歌,後來,又自己click了一下其他一、兩首歌。那時我才真正感受到他這個天王,也才知道為什麼全世界為他瘋狂。很震撼。不過,我沒有認真到再努力地去找他其他的影片來看。

DJJ 提到...

我可能會買這部片的DVD,到時再借你.