2009年10月28日 星期三

Loving meditation

Two professors on campus offered a 6-week meditation classes. I have been going every Wednesday. Tonight, is the last session of meditation classes.

The meditation they taught us is very different than what I have learned in Taiwan. However, I found it’s very helpful for me to realize the phenomena of my thought and to know how to get out from the loss of the thought. The meditation method helps me to see and realize the moment we live in. Still, it’s not easy. But I feel the benefit from it already.

Teacher leaded us doing “loving meditation” at the end of the class. It’s my favorite!

He starts from May I… and then, we were asked to think of people in the room. And then, to the people in Arizona, and then in the US, and then in the earth, and then, included outside the earth. I think that is so cool!

Here are the phrases we did for the loving meditation.

May we be happy and peaceful
May we be saved from harm inner and out
May we be healthy and strong, body and mind
May we be full of loving and kindness

I just love it.

沒有留言: