2010年6月30日 星期三

Job market

Living in Arizona sucks. When state cuts budget, education segment is always one of the first to be cut.

Yesterday, I got a memo from my boss who informed me that my hour will be reduced starting next month. Our department is heavily depending on state budget. Since last year, we lost so many grants. I was hoping that my job status will not be affected.

Ironically, the movie theatre in town is making more money than last year. It proved that movie theatre is a good place for people to get away from reality and trouble in their life.

However, living in Flagstaff sucks big time when talking about jobs. People get pay nothing comparing with living cost here.

I don’t know what to do next. I hate interview. Why is so hard to find a stable and good job here? My God!

3 則留言:

Dongmei 提到...

姐姐别灰心呀~~我相信你一定可以找到的:-)

黑龍貓 提到...

姑姑加油!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJJ 提到...

Thanks, Joy!