2011年8月29日 星期一

Computer Problem

In the past few months, my NB would shut down by itself. I reinstall/recovery the whole computer twice but it didn’t get much better. So, now, using computer at home is a pain – it’s slow and unstable. Finally, I called Acer customers service yesterday and hoped someone would work with me for trouble-shooting. That was a frustrating phone call. This person can only tell me “bring in so we can run the tests to find out the problem…”

Dude, I am not nearby. His suggestion is useless. I requested to speak with a “real engineer,” and he said this is his area… So, I asked "are you focusing on hardware or software?" He would not tell me.

So, I concluded he knows nothing.

How frustrating. This is one of reason I didn’t update this blog for so long. I will still working on it and see if I can get a real help.

沒有留言: